Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
- To offer the highest level of guest service in all food and beverage outlets, ensuring that the Talbot Collection standards are delivered at all times;
- To possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, essential for dealing and building personable relationships with internal and external guests;
- To create a culture in all food and beverage departments which promotes positivity, employee engagement, empowerment and common goals, subsequently encouraging each team member to have pride in their work;
- To at all times motivate the team to deliver 'excellent friendly service' to each and every guest;
- To ensure that you have an in-depth knowledge of all food and beverage departments to include product, upcoming events, forecasted business, rostering requirements etc.
- To assist the Food and Beverage Manager in effectively managing the costs and stock of all food and beverage departments, ensuring the achievement of a favourable GP;
- To assist the Food and Beverage Manager in efficiently rostering all Food and Beverage outlets, ensuring that guest needs are exceeded consistently and targets are achieved;
- To work as part of the Team, building a professional and respectful working relationship with your team and other managers of the hotel alike;
To promote sales within your departments and across the hotel;
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a supervisory/management position;
- Have at least 5 years' experience in the Food and Beverage department of a 4* hotel;
- Be standards driven and be passionate about attention to detail;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create a personable, professional and respectful relationship with both the team and our guests;
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude to work
All CVS to email@example.com
F & B Assistants for both Bar Bistro & Restaurant
Experienced Food & Beverage Assistants are required for busy Bar & Bistro.
Ideal candidates must have experience .
Flexibility is required as as these positions involve weekend and late night working and hours will be available across all food & beverages departments .
Good command of spoken and written English is essential.
Job Type: Part-time
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include job title you are applying for in title of the email)
Experienced Reception Staff
We are looking for experienced reception staff for our front office team
Experience of reception service gained within a similar 4 star environment is desired however, full training will be available for the right candidate.
Flexibility is required as as these positions involve weekend and late night working.Good command of spoken and written English is essential.
Oriel House Hotel is part of the Talbot Hotel Collection and is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
* food service: 1 year
* customer service: 1 year
Apply to: email@example.com (please include job title you are applying for in title of email)
Leisure Club Attendant
Oriel House Hotel are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, hardworking and professional leisure club attendant to work in our 'Talbot Fitness' Leisure Club.
Be customer focused and committed to ensuring that our guests and members enjoy an excellent experience every time;
Assist in the provision and delivery of fitness classes as per our current offering;
Provide induction to members of the club including fitness tests and gym programs;
Assist in the provision and delivery of swim classes;
Maintain a good standard of safety and cleanliness within the facility;
The successful candidate must:
Be team oriented and enjoy working as part of a team;
Have a national Pool Lifeguard Qualification;
Have a full Swim Teacher Qualification;
Be a Qualified Gym Instructor;
Have a Group Fitness Instructor Qualification;
Previous experience of pool plant would be an advantage;
First Aid Qualification preferred;
Be capable of working on their own initiative;
Be driven and passionate about health and fitness;
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include job title you are applying for in title of the email)
Chef De Partie
Oriel House Hotel, part of the Talbot Collection are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Chef de Partie.
The experienced Chef de Partie will primarily be responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of high quality food to guests of our function business in all sections. The Chef de Partie will report to the Head Chef.
- To ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion and to the appropriate agreed standard;
- To operate in a safe and responsible manner with recognised techniques;
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene;
- To operate machines and cooking equipment in a reasonable manner;
- To understand the provisions and maintenance of the kitchen service;
- To work as part of a busy kitchen team and overall as part of a professional hotel team;
- To assist in other sections as required by the business;
The successful candidate will:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position.
- Have the ability to work well in a busy environment;
- Have a passion for quality and presentation;
- Be HACCP trained and demonstrate excellent hygiene practice;
- Have a professional appearance & work attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen environment
- Be legally entitled to work variable shifts on a full-time basis in Ireland
Benefits include :
- Complimentary use of leisure club facility
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Life Insurance PlanStaff Car Parking
- Various Staff Discounts
- Paid holidays
All CVS to Pat Ryan email@example.com