Talbot Fitness Ballincollig
Leisure Club Facilities include:
- 25 metre swimming pool
- Fully air conditioned
- Infinity Resistance Pool
- Various Spa Jet Stations incorporating Recliner Chairs with Neck Swans
- 8 Seater Jacuzzi
- Spacious Steamroom and Sauna
- Indoor Decking and Relaxation Chairs
- Separate Shallow Children’s Pool
Gymnasium facilities include:
- Top of the range Life Fitness equipment with 23 piece cardio vascular machines
- Individual monitors on each machine
- Separate state of the art weights room including Cable Machine, Smyth Machine, Squat Rack, Free Weights and Machine Weights
- Ultra Modern Fitness Studio
- Range of fitness classes available
- Gymix - gym radio station
Swimming hats are compulsory at all times by all patrons of the club.
Photography is prohibited on the wet deck area - includes iphones, tablets and any other communication device.
Please note, aqua aerobics take place at 10am on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 7.30pm which will reduce the swim lanes to one.
Please note that the kiddies pool & main pool may be reduced at certain times for swimming courses and lessons.
Water Safety Policy
All children under the age of 16 years must have an adult supervising them in the pool at all times. 1 adult to supervise 2 children under 16yrs, any more than 3 children must be supervised by a bathing adult. Parents supervising on deck are not permitted to read newspapers, books or any material.
Monday - Friday: 6.00am - 10pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 8.00am - 8.00p